A heart is the ultimate symbol of love. This heart is full of love, just like the butterflies you feel in your stomach when you're in love. You can make this card for the one you love so much, for Valentine's Day or any other romantic occasion.
This is actually my very first shaker card. I've "discovered" shaker cards some time ago on Youtube and thought it would be nice to create one by myself. It reminds me of snow globes which are pretty awesome!
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Craft Supplies You Need:
- Craft knife
- Self-healing cutting mat
- Heart punch
- Double-sided adhesive tape
- Foam tape
- Sheet of plastic (or zipper bag, plastic pocket)
- Sheet of red cardboard or paper
- Sheet of white paper
- Sheet of 2 different colored paper (for the small punched hearts)
- Cleaning cloth (optional)