This is a very very simple, low cost and very effective project to impress anyone. You just need to connect all the materials which requires only 5 minutes.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: What You Need
- One Balloon
- One LED (blinking type)
- Three Small battery
- A plastic holder (I arranged it from a toy)
Step 2: Procedure
- Attach the LED to the plastic holder properly.
- Connect all the battery to the holder.
- Now insert the complete arrangement to the balloon.
- Now fill the balloon with air and see the heartbeat effect in dark.
Participated in the
Valentine's Day Challenge 2017