Heat Alarm based on lm35z tremperature sensor and Arduino
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Description
this a demonstration of a heat or fire alarm based on lm35z analog temperature sensor. An red LED and buzzer are tuning on when temperature attain 40°C.
Step 2: Parts List
- Arduino board
- Temperature sensor LM35z
- 4 digit 7 segment display
- (01) buzzer
- (01) Red LED
- (01) 360Ohm resistor
Step 3: Connections
- Connect the middle pin of the temperature sensor LM35z to an analog pin, A0 for instance, on Arduino board.
- Connect display pins to digtal pins from 2 to 13.
- Connect the buzzer to the analog pin A1.
- Connect the LED+resistor to the analog pin A2.