Intro: Helicopter Model From Ballpoint Cap
A craft from leftover material that not only your kids will love it, but your friends and colleagues might love it too. Let make a Helicopter Model From Ballpoint Cap for your handmade gift.
Step 1: Materials
All we need to make this Helicopter Model From Ballpoint Cap are leftover materials, such as:
• Ballpoint cap
• Paper clip
• Piece of paper
• Tape, double tape or glue
And we will need tools like:
Step 2: Helicopter
• Take the ballpoint cap, make vertical and horizontal incision at the bottom of the cap like you can see on the first picture.
• Bend the incisions part to make a little wings
• Bend the tail.
Step 3: Rotor Blade
• Cut your paper thin with a length of 5 cm. Create two.
• Then make a cross. Attach using tape or glue .
Step 4: Buffer
Bend your paper clip like you can see on the picture to make a buffer for your helicopter.
Step 5: Installation
- Attach rotor blade onto helicopter with tape or glue.
- Inset the buffer into the helicopter body
Step 6: Done!
Ta Daaa.... Now you have a Helicopter Model From Ballpoint Cap. You can make it as a table decoration or simply give it to your kid, friend or colleague as a gift.