Hi there . Is there any dad or mum ? Yes i`m sure you are here.
You know that questions :
- Dad i have to make a costume for a party in school, can you help me ?
- Of course - hold my be..... beloved non-alcohol drink ;)
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Feel My Light
And two evenings later - Here we are - HELIOS - God of Sun from ancient mythology as real.
- paper (regular white A4 format)
- old headband from headlight
- few led strips
- 12V battery package made of 3x18650 (from old laptop baterry package)
- 1x gold spray
-1x silver spray
- 2x white t-shirt (one is below and leds are glued to first layer , second on top of the first to dissolve light)
You will need switch attached to belt too.
That`s all. Cutting , glueing shapes together (paper).
Project done some time ago - so no detailed photos available.
No . He does not have that face ;) Distortion filter applied to keep privacy ...at least a bit.