A place where no one would think to look. ?
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Materials
- Any big book or any book you want to use (we used a dictionary)
- Box cutter (anything to cut out the paper)
- Clear plastic wrap
- Mod Podge
- Any kind of lock or latch
Step 2: Steps
Step 1: Gather Materials
Step 2: Begin to cut out only about 10 pages at a time (it will make the lines straighter)
- Cut a 14cm x 15.5 cm rectangle within the 10 pages
- Continue this until you get the depth that you want your box
Step 3: Use the Mod Podge to make the pages stick together and not move. Allow it to dry completely before moving onto the next step
Step 4: Cut the plastic wrap to the size of the book
Step 5: Stick the plastic wrap with glue and allow to dry
Step 6: Inside the cut out part of the book, use any color of paint to only paint the edges of the box. Allow to dry.
Step 7: Use hot glue to lay the beads. Allow to dry
Step 8: When everything is completely dry, put on your lock or latch and you are done.
Participated in the
Hiding Places Contest 2017