One of the most import piece of equipment when enjoying the outdoors is a first aid kit. This instructable shows you the first aid kit I carry, the things in it and what there used for.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: First Aid Bag
The first aid bag should be strong and waterproof and have enough room to carry the first aid supplies you will need.
Step 2: Inside the First Aid Kit
- Alcohol prep pads, used for sterilising and cleaning the infected area.
- Triangular sling, used for suspending an injured arm.
- Gauze pad, to cover a wound.
- Assorted range of different size plasters, used to protect the injured area from infection.
- Eye pad, cushions the eye when injured.
- Small first aid guide, used as a knowledge guide.
- Pen knife, used for cutting bandages, plasters, tape, etc.
- Painkillers, used to treat the effect of injuries.
- Adhesive bandage, used on small cuts and scratches.
- Elastic bandage, used to protect and stabile injured areas.
- Medical tape, used to make stitches or taping bandages in place.
Participated in the
Great Outdoors Contest