Introduction: Hilarious Easy Prank
Supplies: Old phone that doesnt work, sense of humor, and a victim with a phone
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
1. Put your old non-working phone in your pocket and go to a mall, or store, or somewhere with at least one person with a phone.
2. Ask somebody if you can borrow their phone (its even funnier in the end if you don't know the person)
3. If they say yes then take their phone and turn around pretending to make a call
4. discreetly put their phone in your pocket and take out your phone
5. Yell something like "NO COVERAGE!!?!?!?!??!!!" and slam your phone in the ground (helps if it just completely busts to pieces)
6. Turn back towards them to see their shocked faces and then say thanks and hand them their phone (don't say anything else, just walk away)
Step 7: DISCLAIMER!!!
I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR INJURIES THAT OCCUR DURING THIS PRANK!!!!