I always love Pasta. It is my comfort food. Maybe that is why Pasta is my first Published Instructables.
I just used the available ingredients in my kitchen and this is what I come up!.
Hope you'll like it!
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: The Ingredients
250 grams Penne Pasta
6 strips of bacon
1/4 kilo chicken breast (cut into bite size)
5 cloves Garlic
250 grams Sweet style spaghetti sauce
1 Medium sized onion
2 teaspoon chicken seasoning
2 Chicken broth cubes
1 cup All purpose cream
Salt & Pepper.
Step 2: The Bacon
1. Cook the bacon by placing it to a pan. No need to put oil. Fry it until brown & crisp.
2. Set aside the bacon.
Step 3: Seasoned the Chicken Breast.
1. Put seasoning to the bite size chopped chicken breast. (I used Maggi Magic Sarap)
2. Leave the chicken for 5 minutes until the chicken sip the seasoning.
Step 4: Saute' the Chicken.
1. Using the oil of the bacon, fry the seasoned chicken breast until medium brown.
2. Then saute the onion & garlic.
3. Add chicken broth and stir until the chicken is cooked.
Step 5: Put on the Sauce.
1. Put on the sweet style spaghetti sauce to the saute chicken.
2. Add Salt & pepper to taste.
3. Let it simmer for 2 minutes.
4. Then add 1 cup of All Purpose cream.
and sauce will be ready in minute.
Step 6: Add the Cooked Penne.
1. Put the fire off, then add the pasta.
2. Mix the sauce & pasta.
3. Add some cheese & bacon on the top and it is ready to serve.