How to make your very own lip balm with what you have at home
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Get Your Ingredients
- Small container (to put your finished lip balm in)
- 1-2 tsp coconut oil
- 1-2 tsp beeswax (same amount as coconut oil)
- color or flavor (optional)
- old lipstick (optional)
- Small microwave safe bowl
Step 2: Making
- Put coconut oil, and cut beeswax into a small microwave safe bowl. add more or less depending how big or small your container is.
- Put in the microwave for 10 second shifts at medium, mix slightly in between
- When every thing has been melted if you want color add in a drop of food coloring of some old lipstick. If you want flavor and in some flavoring then mix it all together.
- When it is all blended in poor it into your small container, you can go slightly above the top, then leave in to set in the fridge for about 10-15 minuets
Step 3: Finished
There is no step three because you just finished making your lip balm!