Introduction: Home Made USB Fan
Easy to build without any investment
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Requirement:
old USB cable, wires, motor & fan
Step 2: Procedure:
1) join two simple wires to motors
2) cut USB wire, then attach both wires end with motor wire
3) join fan on the shaft of motor
4) connect USB to any port either PC, or charger
5) your product is ready to use
Enjoy making it....
Bigger version coming soon, to watch latest video related subscribe my youtube channel: Mitul Prajapati