Introduction: Homeade Jet Pack
I'm going to tell you how to make a Jet Pack to go with Boba Fett Bounty Hunter Costume so listen up and let's do this!!!
P.S. PLEASE VOTE FOR ME!!!
P.P.S. Sorry if the pics are bad. I tried my best.
Step 1: What You Need.....
Here Is what you need.....
1. A rectangular prisim box with no top
2. 2 yrds. of yarn/string/twine
3. A fuel tank and boosters from space shuttle set
4. scotch clear tape
Step 2: Let's Get Started.......
So now you cut holes big enough to put string in at the ends of the long sides of the box AND get two 1 yard pieces of string.
Step 3: Now Let's End the Main Part..........
Now we are almost done with the main part.....
1. Tie the yarn EQUALLY on both sides after you have put them through the holes from the inside out.
Step 4: Now Let's Begin/End the Fun Part........
Now we get to the fun.........
1. Tape the fuel tank to the BACK(outside) of the box
2. now tape the boosters beside the fuel tank
Step 5: YOUR NOW DONE!!!!
NOW YOUR DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now your ready to demand bounty!!!
Participated in the
Halloween Props Contest