Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Ingredients
- 1 red onion, small dice
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cup brown sugar
- 2 cups California Sun Dried Tomato Ketchup
- ½ cup Kona Brewing Co. Koko Brown Ale
- ½ cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbs Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp honey mustard
- 2 tsp paprika
- 2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp coarse ground black pepper
- 3 dashes Cholula Chipoltle hot sauce
- ½ tsp celery seed
- 1 tsp chile powder
- 1 tbs olive oil
Step 2: Saute Onions and Garlic.
Using a med low heat I preheated my pan just for a couple of minutes, added some olive oil and sauteed my onions until they were translucent, then added my garlic.
Step 3: Add Brown Sugar, Ketchup and Beer.
Step 4: Adding Final Ingredients.
Step 5: Cook and Reduce to Perfection!
Participated in the