Introduction: Homemade Chips Ahoy Reese's Cookies
My boyfriend loves cookies. I was spending a ridiculous amount of money on Chips Ahoy cookies that I knew I could make myself, so that's exactly how I came up with this recipe. Hope you enjoy!
- 2 1/4 Cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 8 Reeses cups (chopped into small pieces)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit
- Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in a small bowl
- Beat butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar, vanilla extract, and peanut butter in a mixer bowl until creamy
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Gradually mix in flour mixture
- Stir in chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, and chopped Reeses
- Drop rounded tablespoon onto a lined baking sheet
- Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes