Clamp, it's a cheap tool. A few pieces are enough to always be at hand. But if a large number of Clamps are required, then the cost grows significantly. It is good that you can make a clamp with your own hands. The model is simple to manufacture and easy to operate. To make the clamp you will need a piece of PVC pipe. The thicker the walls, the greater the compression ratio.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
1. You need to cut the pipe lengthwise
2. Attach the handles and mark where the entry holes will be.
3. Mark where there will be exit holes for handles.
4. Then take the drill to the size of our handles. I have a handles 10 mm.
5.Stainless steel fully threaded stud 1m cut into 4 parts
6. Using a screwdriver, screw the stud into the holes
7, I marked the holes for the handles so that I could use the clamp with one hand
8. The grip force of the small clamp from the store.
9. The grip force of my clamp
Our clamp is ready. Thus it is possible to make clips and longer.
Hope you like my DIY.
Best whishes !
This is an entry in the
Make it Move