Introduction: Homemade Crystal Soaps
These crystal soaps are easy to make and has a mild citrus scent. They look so pretty, you don't even ahve to use them, just look at them.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Guide
- soap color
- lemon oil
- An old pot
- Plastic Mug or silicone form
- sharp knife
- Melt the pure soap into a saucepan. Be sure to do it under low heat.
- Meanwhile the soap melts, you cut a little thick shavings of soap color on the bottom of plastic mug or silicone mold.
- When the white soap has melted you take it off the stove and pour a few drops of lemon oil and stir.
- Pour the soap of the chips you just cut.
- Put the soap in the fridge and let it solidify. When the soap has hardened, cut the plastic curled up and take the soap out.
- Now you cut the soap, so it looks like a crystal. You can also use a silicone mold. There are lots of different kinds.