Intro: Homemade Fruity Yogurt Sipper
If you want a cold drink on a hot summer day, this is a easy drink to make. It is cold and very yummy.
It is simple and quick but very good.
Step 1: Ingredients
You will need a blender, a pitcher, a large ripe banana, vanilla yogurt, powdered sugar, a measuring cup, a spoon, a butter knife, and measuring spoons. You will only need the pitcher if you don't eat it right away.
- 1 large, ripe banana, 2 medium peaches, or 1 cup of sliced strawberries
- 11/2 cups of milk
- 1 8 - ounce carton vanilla yogurt
- 1 - 2 tablespoons pf powdered sugar
- 3 or 4 large ice cubes.
Step 2: Combining the Ingredients
First if you used bananas or peaches you must cut into chunks.
- I used a banana so I cut it up into chunks.
- Next I measured a cup and a half of milk and mixed it with the bananas.
- I used a 32 ounce cup of vanilla yogurt, so I had to measure it using a measuring cup.
- After I measured out 8 ounces of vanilla yogurt I mixed it with the bananas and the milk.
- Next I used 2 tablespoons of powdererd sugar.
That is all you must do to combine the ingredients.
Step 3: Blending
You must blend the ingredients until smooth.
Blend for about 5 minutes.
Drop about 4 large ice cubes in the drink through the top while blending.
Drop the ice cubes one at a time.
Step 4: Finishing
This is what it should look like when it is done.
It makes about 4 ( 8 - ounce) servings.
Tura Street made it!