Intro: Homemade Garlic Knots - Two Ingredient Dough
Subscribe on YouTube for more recipes every Tuesday! Don’t forget to make a request!
1 cup unflavored Greek yogurt
1 1/2 cup self rising flour
Minced Garlic to taste (about 3/4 cup)
- Mix first two ingredients for dough and knead for 5-10 minutes
- Roll out dough into thin flat rectangle
- Slice 1/2 inch to inch thick and about 2-3 inches long slices of dough and roll between hands
- Tie dough into a knot and place on a non-stick cookie tray
- Cook in a 450 degree oven for about 10 minutes until golden brown
- Coat a frying pan with olive oil and add minced garlic and cook until garlic is soft
- Remove knots from oven and add to oil and garlic
- Drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with parsley and salt
- Place back into the oven for 5 minutes being careful not to burn
- Dunk in some red sauce and enjoy!