Mango Frooti Recipe or Fresh Mango Juice is the perfect and the best drink to have in summers. Forget those aerated drinks and those loaded with preservatives and artificial flavours. Enjoy the pureness of mango..mango and mango..
Ripe Mangoes – 2 pcs
Raw Mango – 1 pcs
Sugar – 1 cup
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Method
1. Cut both type of mangoes into small pcs and put it into pressure cooker for steaming. Add 1 cup of water for steaming.
2. Simultaneously in a pan, pour 1 cup water and sugar. Heat this sugar syrup till sugar completely dissolves in water.
3. Once steamed, cool down the mangoes. After cooling, blend to form a mango puree using a hand blender.
4. Mango Puree can be sieved to remove the mango fibers. This step is optional.
5. Add the sugar syrup in to the puree. This is the mango concentrate.
6. For serving, add cold water into this concentrate and serve chilled with ice cubes.