1&1/2 cups flour
1 cup milk
3/4 cup sugar
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon vinegar.
1. Mix 3 eggs in a blender
2. Add the milk to the eggs and beat them for 30 seconds.
3. Add the sugar and beat it for 30 seconds
4. Add the flour and beat it for 30 seconds
5. Mix the vinegar and baking soda in a tablespoon and then stir into the bater.
6. Keep stirring the bater for one more min. or until clump free.
1. Add some oil into a pan and then turn on the stove to a medium heat.
2. Put 2 tablespoons of the bater into the pan and cook till the edges are golden brown. Then flip the pancake and cook till the bottom of the pancake is golden brown.
3. Then take the pancake out onto a plate where it can cool down.
4. Repeat steps 2 & 3 until you have no more bater left.
5. Add syrup and butter and enjoy!
P.s. I like eating my pancakes with sour cream. Try it if you want to try some thing new :)