Hello beautiful people! It is autumn - a perfect time for a pumpkin! The color makes you just fell so hyped even if it is raining outside! And every food you mix with it gets such a sensational sense of warm home and chill with the loved ones. There are so many possibilities with pumpkin – sweet treats and the salty ones. It just makes every meal better! So here I made you a basic short and easy way to make a homemade pumpkin puree. I always try to make things simple and I am always up for this homemade goodness meals that have no artificial and unhealthy stuff.
It is so simple to make, so why buy it? Just cut the pumpkin, put it in an oven and when it’s done -blend it out. So eeeasy! And the best thing is you can always freeze it if you think you had enough for the day – put the puree in the plastic bags and store them in the freezer for six to eight months or until you need them (although I’ve used year-old pumpkin from the freezer before with great success.) So here it is loves, enjoy and let me know what you think! Share the love!
Preparation time: 20-25min
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Prepare
- Clean the pumpkin form seeds.
- Cut the pumpkin with into thinner slices, so you can bake it for less time. It may take a few minutes to cut it into slices, but it will save 20-30min of extra baking!
- Place the pumpkin slices onto the baking paper inside the tray.
Step 2: Bake
- Place the tray into the oven and bake it for 20min on 200°C / 400°F
- Bake till your pumpkin is tender. Check it by using a fork or a knife.
Step 3: Blend
- Cut the pumpkin into smaller pieces so you can place them in blender.
- And blend them all!
Step 4: Pumpkin Puree
- Use it for beautiful homemade meals or store it in the freezer for later.