Introduction: Homemade Rabbit Treats
When you buy store bought treats you may wonder "Whats in them?" Usually they have things that could make your pet become obese. The homemade rabbit treat recipe I have found is good for them and they enjoy is this. They always seem to take it from me quickly and demolish it so fast! Here is the recipe that I have found that's great!
1 cup of your bunnies food
1) Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
2) Start by chopping up the banana and carrots into slices.
3) Grind your bunnies food up so it becomes powdery (it is quite easy to do with the excel rabbit food)
4) Puree the banana and carrot slices in the blender.
5) Put all of these ingredients into one bowl and mix until completely combined.
6) Take a bit from the mixture and roll it into a ball.
7) Place onto the baking sheet.
8) Repeat this with the whole mixture.
9) Bake for 30 minutes so they harden.
Now you can give your rabbit 2-3 everyday depending on the size of them. If you wanted you could use these when you are training your bunny!
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.