Introduction: Homemade Refrigerator Dill Pickles
Subscribe on YouTube for new recipes every Tuesday! Requests honored.
1 3/4 cups water
2 cups white vinegar
5-6 cloves of garlic, smashed
1 large cucumber
1 tsp seas salt
1/2 small white onion sliced thin
1 tsp corianderblack peppercornsdill seed to taste
1. Boil water, vinegar, garlic and sea salt for about 10 minutes.
2. Slice Cucumbers into spear shaped pieces.
3. Add Cucumbers, onion, coriander, peppercorns and dill seed to jar.
4. Pour liquid and garlic over cucumbers into jar.
5. Allow the pickles come to room temperature before securing lid and placing in the fridge. Best after two days (will last for a few weeks to a month)
Participated in the
Canning and Pickling Contest 2016
1 Person Made This Project!
- allexan58 made it!