A Homemade Satellite TV Antenna.This tv satellite is very simple to make.we can use our homemade items to build it.
materials to build
- Foil paper or foil tape
- pepsi tin
- Cable wire
- a reciever
this project only needs 4 items that can be seen in homes.Lets make it
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Cut the Pepsi Tin
- Cut the two sides of the pepsi tin
Step 2: Cut It As Shown in the Photo
Step 3: Now Pin a Hole in the Pepsi Tin
- take a Utillity knife
- pin a hole in the pepsi tin
- Insert the cable fire to it
- take the Coaxial Wire out of the tin
- Solder the Coaxial wire to the tin
Step 4: Before Inserting the Cable Fire
Before inserting the cable fire select the best cable wire that has the best coaxial wire.Cheap coaxial wire has only minimum coax.Better coax wire has minimum braid and aluminium foil.Best coax wire has thick braid.
Step 5: Make the Satellite
Here's how to make the satellite.Follow the steps:-
- take the foil paper or foil tape
- cut it in a pizza shape
- paste the foil paper or foil tape on a circular shape.paste it to a circle cardboard.
Step 6: Give It a Good Look
Step 7: Inside of the Tin
Step 8: Steps to Connect Your Homemade Satellite
Participated in the
Unusual Uses Challenge 2017