These are a good side and are easy to make. They go well with any type of steak.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Ingredients
3 Baked Potatoes
1 Quarter Cup Parmesan Cheese
1 Half Cup Sour Cream
1 Tbsp Garlic Salt
1 Tbsp Ground Pepper
1 Half Stick of Butter
1 Quarter Cup Milk
Step 2: Prep Potatoes
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
2. Carefully make 5 1 inch cuts in the potato as shown
3. Place the potatoes in the microwave and cook for 15 minutes
4. After the potatoes have cooked in the microwave, place them in the oven for 1 hour
Step 3: Mixing
1. Combine all remaining ingredients in a large mixing bowl
2. After the potatoes have been baking for an hour, take them out and cut them in half long ways
3. Once the potatoes are in halves, scoop out the potato into the mixing bowl with the other ingredients leaving the skins as shown
4. Put the skins back in the oven for 5 minutes
5. Mix everything in the mixing bowl into a consistent mixture
Step 4: Twice Baking
1. After the mixture is consistent, scoop the mixture evenly into each shell
2. Put the shells back in the oven for 15 minutes or until the mixture is golden brown
Step 5: Serving
1. Once the potatoes are golden brown, take them out of the oven
2. Let them sit for 5 minutes to cool a bit
3. Serve and enjoy
Step 6: Clean Up
All that is needed to clean is the mixing bowl and whatever was used to mash and mix the mixture. A soapy sponge usually takes care of any mess left. A run through the dishwasher will ensure that everything is clean.