This homemade vegan potato pizza is loaded with simple yet flavorful ingredients! Delicious & healthier version of the classic cheesy pizza won’t definitely disappoint you when it comes to its taste! Vegans, vegetarians or carnivores (who don’t need to eat meat 24/7) – everyone will love it!
Now I am a pizza lover! Not the shop bought versions of pizza lover, though. Not anymore! I have to admit there was a time in my life when I was addicted to Dr. Oetker’s Ristorante Mozzarella pizza. This packaged convenience food tasted amazing to me and even after a few quite successful attempts at making homemade pizza I would still have preferred the frozen version!
Enjoy our easy recipes!
Visit our new website: www.happyfoodstube.com
So lets get started!
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Ingredients:
1 Pizza Dough
1 Large Potato
A Handful of Fresh Flat Leaf Parsley
1 Small Onion
A Pinch of Salt
A Drizzle of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Step 2: Directions:
First things first:
1. Wash, peel & thinly slice the potato. Place it in a small pot filled with about a cup of cold water. Add a pinch of salt. Boil the potato slices for 5 minutes – don’t overcook them. You don’t wanna end up with mashed potatoes instead.
2. Preheat the oven to 230C/450F.
1. Wash and chop the parsley. Finely or roughly – any way you like. Peel and dice the onion. Make pizza sauce (have a look at my Pizza Sauce Recipe) or open your favorite pizza sauce bottle/jar.
2. Drain the potatoes. Let them cool down.
1. Roll out your dough. Place it on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Top with pizza sauce of your choice (I suggest to put a bit more than you are used to for the extra bit of flavor), cooked sliced potatoes and finish off with diced onion.
2. Bake at 230C/450F for 12-15 minutes.
3. Take out. Garnish with chopped parsley and a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil.
Step 3: Subscibe/Follow Us to Get the Latest Updates:
► Website: www.happyfoodstube.com
► Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/happyfoodstube
► Youtube: www.youtube.com/happyfoodstube
► Google+: https://plus.google.com/+happyfoodstube
► Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/happyfoodstube
► Instagram: http://instagram.com/happyfoodstube
► Twitter: https://twitter.com/happyfoodstube