Introduction: Homemade Vinear Bomb
This is a retake of my other video. Hope you like it!
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Gather Supplies
All you need is a water bottle, baking soda, vinegar, and a plastic bag.
Step 2: Making
1. Add about a quarter cup of vinegar to the bottle
2. take a piece of the bag and pour about 2 tablespoons of baking soda
3. Seal the baking soda in the bag so none spills out.
4. insert the bag into the bottle and then close the bottle with the cap.
5. Shake the bottle and watch it expand.
6. Wait about a minute.
Step 3: EXPLOSION
Now all you need to do it explode it. You can either slam it on concrete or shoot it with a pellet gun, or any gun.
Hope you like it.
Participated in the
Explore Science Contest