This is a beautiful and delicious roll perfect for any special occasion.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Ingredients
12 Rhodes Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
6 tablespoons butter, melted
3 tablespoons honey
1/2 teaspoon salt
Step 2: Instructions
1. Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Combine rolls and roll into a 12x20-inch rectangle.
3. Cover with plastic wrap and let rest 20 minutes.
4. In a small bowl combine butter, honey and salt.
5. Stir until well combined. Remove wrap from dough and brush with half of the butter mixture.
6. With a pizza cutter, cut dough lengthwise into sixths and widthwise into twelfths.
7. Make stacks of 6 squares and place each stack, on end, in a sprayed muffin cup.
8. Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise until double in size.
9. Remove wrap and brush with remaining butter mixture.
10. Bake at 375°F 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.