This is a small creation using mixed media technique.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Materials
- a white thick board (A5 size – 21 cm x 14.8 cm);
- hot melt glue sticks: green and transparent ;
- pearl white for the background;
- different colors for the background;
- one green mosaic square piece;
- contour liner paste and glitter;
- modelling paste for the frame;
- the hot tool gun;
- liquid silicone for bonding the mosaic.
Step 2: Making the Sketch
- I made the sketch with a red pen;
- I painted the background with the white pearl;
The effect was slightly satiny.
Step 3: The Plastic Layout
Using the hot tool gun I followed the drawing
and make a line of plastic.
Step 4: The Coloring and the Central Area
I made the sketch of the lines and start to fill the spaces with different colors;
I bonded the piece of mosaic and made the colored lines using contour liner paste.
Step 5: The White Frame
The white frame was made using the modelling paste.
I love the effect!
Step 6: The Final Embellishment
Top and bottom, I added lines and dots with glitter, gold effect.
This is briefly the story of the hot glue hidden among colors!
Participated in the
Glue Challenge 2016