In this instructable will show you how to make a good stop motion video using figurines.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Things you need:
- rare earth magnets
- 5/16 drillbit
- strong epoxy glue
- wire (optional)
- green screen (optional)
- Thin metal sheet
- First you need your figurine to be able to stand up properly without falling over accidently.
- Take the drill and put in your 5/16 dril bit and drill an 8th of an inch by 5/16 diameter in the center of the bottom of your figurines feet.
- Take the epoxy glue and squeeze it out onto a peice of paper.
- Then you must use a tooth pick and mix the epoxy together.
- Take your figurine(s) and put spread epoxy into the holes with the tooth pick
- push each magnet into the hole. wait for them to drie then they are ready for use.
- Then you can set up your scene, you could use just your desk our some other surface for your background or you could use a green screne if you have a program that can add a background suing green screen.
- If you want a scene in your anamtion where your character jumps or flies then use a wire and wrap it around a limb of your character where the wire can be best hidden.
- Then once you have taken shots of your scene use a software to get rid (rig removal) of the wire but not affect your photo like photoshop.