1. Make four pinball tubes by cutting four rectangular sections and folding them into three lengthwise.
Use as much tape as needed to hold tubes together.
2. Get a box with a big side to hold all the tubes on an angle.
3. Using double-sided tape on one side of the tubes, stick them at a slight angle on the side of the box.
How to Play:
1. Cut a bunch of small straw bits to use as obstacles, then place them on the tubes.
2. Roll the ball down it. What variations of straws make it faster/slower? Time yourself and see.
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.