Introduction: How to Brew Tea Using a French Press
Wanna win a FREE French Press for yourself or to give as a gift this holiday season? Check out http://bit.ly/1PGTXvZ and enter the giveaway!
I love loose leaf tea and using a french press to brew it makes it even easier. A french press is typically used for the brewing coffee process, but I love brewing tea in it because it is thoughtless. It allows me to brew more than one cup at a time which is very convenient. If you have recipe you would like to see me make, let me know in the comments below. Let me know of what you think of this recipe on via twitter or instagram(@vegetarianbaker & #thevegetarianbaker)
Buy The Kona French Press: (Currently $15 off) http://amzn.to/1PGUM85
Learn How To Brew Coffee With A French Press: http://bit.ly/1MJN0UZ
Subscribe, It's Free: http://bit.ly/SubscribeToVegetarianBaker
What You need:
- 4 Cups Boiling Water
- 2-3 Tablespoons Your Favorite Loose Leaf Tea
- Optional: Agave, Honey, & Other Liquid Sweetener
- Place Tea into French Press
- Pour in the boiling water.
- Allow to steep for 2-4 minutes (dependent on your choice of tea)
- Press down on the press to bring tea leaves to the bottom.