Here's a simple way to breath new life into your dirty tile grout.
Be sure to watch the linked video tutorial!
Step 1: Things You'll Need
Items you will need:
- Dish Soap
- Scrub Brush
- Tooth Brush
- Scrub Pad (Scotch Pad)
Step 2: Mix the Liquids & Microwave
- Mix 1 cup of Vinegar with 1/2 a cup of Dish Soap
- Stir liquids then microwave for 2 minutes
- Remove from the microwave but be careful, the container will be HOT!
Side Note: The use of a measuring cup isn't a necessity, just make sure your Dish Soap ratio is 1/2 your Vinegar ratio.
Step 3: Cleaning
- Dip your Tooth Brush into the liquid and begin brushing it into the grout.
- With the grout wet, switch to the Scrub Brush and begin working out the built up gunk, dirt, whatever nasty stuff is in there.
- If there is gunk still left on the grout, switch to a Scrub Pad (Scotch Pad) and work out whatever is left.
- Finally, wipe clean with a rag and Voilà! Clean Grout!
If you end up trying this, I'd love to see how it turned out for you. Post your progress to one of the social media sites I use or use the hash tag #Artimus_Maximus so I can check it out, Good luck to you!
Keep updated with this and future projects here on my Instructables account: https://www.instructables.com/member/Artimus_Maxim... as well as on any one of these...