Introduction: How to Clean Your Makeup Brushe
1. First what you are going to want to do is mix some oil and washing up liquid together.
2. then you are going to want to get your dirty brush and wet it then dip it into the water.
3. you are then going to want to swirl it round your hand and then under the tap until the water is clear and the brush has no makeup or soap on it.
4. You are ten going to want to squeeze all the water out and reshape the brush.
5. Keep doing this for the rest of your brushes.
6. you will then need to leave this for about 24 hours to make sure they are dry.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.