Intro: How To: Cook New Year's Broccoli Bites
Synopsis: The FUN is not over yet! New Year’s is on the horizon. Treat your party guests to this yummy appetizer...BROCCOLI BITES! Easy and tasty! XO!
You are going to need:
-6 tablespoons of butter
-1 package of frozen broccoli florets
-Grated Parmesan cheese
1. Add the frozen broccoli florets to a pot and cook according to its package. (Make sure the broccoli is well cooked and soft!)
2. Once it has cooled, on a cutting board, slice the broccoli into smaller pieces.
3. Add the broccoli to the bowl of butter.
4. Add 1 cup of stuffing mix.
5. And ½ cup of Parmesan cheese.
6. In another bowl, beat your 3 eggs.
7. Add the eggs to the main mixture.
8. Add ¼ teaspoon of salt.
9. And 1/8 teaspoon of pepper.
10. Mix everything together.
11. Using your hands, roll the mixture into small balls.
12. Make sure the broccoli bites are well covered and place them in the freezer for 3 hours.
13. At 350° F, bake the broccoli bites on a greased pan for 15 minutes.
14. Serve and enjoy!