Intro: How to Enter the Stuff on a Stick Contest
Summer is in full swing and for many of us, this means the State Fair. The essential food item of the State Fair is food-on-a-stick. Here at Instructables, we wanted to combine the fun of food on sticks with the thrill of DIY; hence, Stuff on a Stick contest!
From hot dogs to deep fried twinkies we want to see your best stuff on sticks. Its easy to enter, just submit your projects featuring food on sticks! We want to see the weirdest, grossest, yummiest and most interesting foods - on sticks.
We've got lots of fun prizes, so get going. We are excited to see your projects, on sticks!
- Multiples entries are accepted, but each entrant can only win one prize
- International entries are accepted
First Prize:Zoku Quick Pop Maker
Plus an Instructables Prize Pack including one year of Pro membership, a Robot t-shirt, and more!
Second Prize:Frozen Pop Rocket Molds
Plus an Instructables Prize Pack which includes a one-year Pro membership, Robot t-shirt, and more!
Runner Up: The Instructables Prize Pack which includes a one-year Pro membership, Robot t-shirt, and more.
Open to enter: July 26, 2010 12:01 AM PDT
Deadline for entries: August 23, 2010 11:59 PM PDST
Step 1: Official Rules
1. All federal, state, and local taxes on prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. No purchases are necessary; void where prohibited by law.
2. Participants agree to abide by all decisions of Instructables, contest co-sponsors, and judges, which shall be final and binding with respect to all issues relating to this contest.
3. Prize is not transferable and no cash alternative or prize substitution is available. Instructables and contest co-sponsors reserve the right to substitute a similar prize of equal or greater value if the prize listed is unavailable for any reason. All potential winners are subject to verification at the discretion of Instructables and contest co-sponsors.
4. Winner agrees that prizes are being provided "as is", and Instructables and contest co-sponsors make no warranty, representation or guarantee regarding the prize, including but not limited to its quality, condition, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
5. Instructables and contest co-sponsors are not responsible for problems including (but not limited to) damaged, incorrect, inaccurate, lost, delayed, or defective entries, or for injury or damage to any computer resulting from participation in this contest. Entries that have been tampered with or altered are void.
6. Instructables reserves the right to modify, cancel, postpone or end the contest at any time as necessary, at its sole discretion, or to disqualify any participant or winner, at its sole discretion, deemed to have cheated, destroyed, obstructed, or otherwise acted illegally or in bad faith in relation to this contest.
7. Instructables reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be in violation of the Terms of Service; to be acting in violation of these Official Rules; to be acting in a unethical or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
8. By submitting an entry and entering this contest, you represent and warrant that: you are over the age of 18, or entering with the knowledge and permission of your parent or guardian (subject to verification), and that the entry does not contain or incorporate the intellectual property and/or confidential information of any third party.
9. By submitting an entry and entering this contest, you hereby grant Instructables a perpetual, irrevocable, sublicenseable, worldwide, royalty free right to publish and distribute your entry for their promotional purposes.
10. Governing Law: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the official rules, or the rights of entrants, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with, the substance laws of the State of California and any applicable laws and regulations of the United States.