Intro: How to Hide File Behind Image ?
this is instructable to show how to hide file behind image.
In order to do this you should have basic understanding of command line, but if you don't know check out tutorial
Step 1: Select an Image to Be Used for Hiding File Behind the Image.
Step 2: Now Select a File to Hide Behind the Image and Make It in .RAR Format. With the Help of the WinRAR.
And most important is that paste both the files on desktop.
You may do this anywhere instead of desktop if you have some basic understanding of command line.
Step 3: Now Open Cmd
and press enter
note:CD stands for change directory by typing above command you change your directory to desktop
Step 4: Type Command Given Below
Copy /b imagename.jpg + filename.rar finalimage.jpg
- Replace imagename.jpg with the name of image you want your file to be hidden behind. Don't forget to add image format (Eg: .jpg,.png,.gif)
- Replace filename with name of your file you want to hide. It must be in .rar format.
- Finally Replace finalimage.jpg with whatever name you want your final image with hidden files should be. This is the image where your file will be hidden.
- in my case it will be
Copy /b images.jpg + lock.rar hidden.jpg
Step 5: Now When You Will Try to Open This Newly Created Image It Will Open As Normal Image, But to Open You Hidden File You Need Follow Steps Given Below.
1. Open winrar
2. Now locate your image and open it or simply drag your image in winrar.
3. Extract the file and done.