This instructable will teach you how to make an invisible folder. You can hide lots of things in it and nobody, but you!
NOTE: This instructable works for Windows 7, Vista, and XP. I'm not sure if this works for Windows 2000 and earlier (someone please help me on this.)
Step 1: Getting the Folder
1. right click on your desktop
2. go to "new"
3. click "folder"
a new folder should pop up...
Step 2: Making It Invisible!!!
1. right click on the folder
2. click on "properties"
3. click on "customize"
4. click on "change icon"
5. click on a blank space
it should be invisible...
Step 3: Finishing It Up (Optional)
NOTE: this is optional
making the words invisible:
1. go to properties
2. go to the rename box
3. hold ALT and press "0160" in the box (use a number pad)
Now you can hide all the stuff you want to in it!
Step 4: If You Have Vista
I just got vista not too long ago. I also found this annoying bug in vista. My invisible folders wont delete!
Here's what you do:
1. hold "shift" and "right-click" the desktop
2. click "open command window here"
the command prompt should open
3. type in:
ren "(hold alt and press 0160)" temp
4. move the folder into the recycle bin