A Great way to snack without all of the guilt. This recipe is sure to please, with all the variations available the options are endless. I hope you enjoy!
What You Need To Make Baked Kale Chips
Olive Oil tsp per leaf of kale
Salt to taste
Black Pepper to taste
Cayenne pepper pinch per big leaf of kale
Steps To Bake Kale Chips
1. Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees
2. Wash and cut your kale - Remove the stems where they are most bitter
3. Mix your ingredients together -Really spend time mixing together
4. Place your chips with about a qtr inch space on the parchment paper on the baking pan
5. Bake for ten minutes -The goal is to have the edges browned for them to be ready to take out of the oven.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.