Intro: How to Make Fresh Guacamole
Check out the printable recipe here: http://vegetarianbaker.com/Guacamole/
Guacamole is delicious and with the avocado being the base of this recipe, it is healthy for you too. Guacamole goes great with any of your favorite Mexican or Spanish recipes, but also makes a great spread for sandwiches and vegetable dip. This recipe is very flavorful and easy to make. If you don't like the spiciness from the jalapeño, try using a poblano pepper. It has less heat! If you have recipe you would like to see me make, let me know in the comments below. Let me know of what you think of this recipe on via twitter or instagram(@vegetarianbaker & #thevegetarianbaker)
Subscribe, It's Free: http://bit.ly/SubscribeToVegetarianBaker
- 4 Avocados
- 1 Tomato | Chopped
- Red Onion | 1/2 Cup Chopped
- 1/2 Jalapeno | Chopped
- Juice & Zest of 1 Lime
- Cilantro | 2 Tablespoons Chopped
- Garlic | 1 Clove Minced
- Cumin | 1/2 Teaspoon
- Salt | To Taste
- Prepare all of your ingredients.
- In a medium bowl, mash the avocados using a fork or potato masher.
- Once smooth, add all other ingredients minus the salt and mix together.
- Season with salt to achieve desired taste.
- Enjoy immediately or store in the fridge.
- *If you place the avocado pits in the guacamole it prevents browning when storing.
Runner Up in the
Paleo Recipe Challenge