Homemade Granola is a perfect snack for when you are on the go, hiking, or just to enjoy as a healthy snack alternative. This recipe is so versatile and you can do what ever you want with it. I use seasonal dried fruits and pumpkin seeds are my favorite for the fall. I love to top my yogurt with it, but you can try it your smoothies, as the base of your energy bars, and or just alone. If you have recipe you would like to see me make, let me know in the comments below. Let me know of what you think of this recipe on via twitter or instagram(@vegetarianbaker & #thevegetarianbaker)
Subscribe, It’s Free: http://bit.ly/SubscribeToVegetarianBaker
- Rolled Oats | 1 1/2 Cups
- Nuts & Seeds| 3/4 Cup
- Dried Fruits | 1/4 Cup
- Vanilla Extract | 1 tsp
- Ground Cinnamon | 1/2 tsp
- Pinch of Salt
- Agave | 1/3 Cup
- Preheat oven to 300*F.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl until everything is coated with agave.
- Place onto a lined sheet tray and place into the oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven every 10 minutes to stir up the granola.
- After 30 minutes, the granola should be nicely browned and cooked. Allow to cool before storing in an airtight container.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Participated in the