Intro: How to Make Homemade Magic Shell (Only 2 Ingredients)
Printable Recipe Here: http://vegetarianbaker.com/homemade-magic-shell/
When I hear the words Magic Shell, it just brings back memories from my childhood. If you don’t know what magic shell is, it is a smooth chocolate sauce that hardens when topped on something cold. Magic shell is typically used on Sundaes or ice cream, but you can place it in smoothies, on frozen bananas, or anything else you would want chocolate on it. My magic shell recipe only takes 2 ingredients is easily made vegan by using Vegan Chocolate. If you have recipe you would like to see me make, let me know in the comments below. Let me know of what you think of this recipe on via twitter or instagram(@vegetarianbaker & #thevegetarianbaker)
- 1 Cup Dark Chocolate Chips (Use vegan chocolate to make it vegan)
- 2 Tbs Coconut oil
- In a medium, microwave safe bowl combine the chocolate and coconut oil.
- Place in the microwave for 30 second intervals until it is smooth.
- Place in a jar and allow to cool to room temperature.
- Store in your pantry for one month.
- Enjoy on your favorite scoop of ice cream!