Check out the printable recipe here: http://vegetarianbaker.com/mint-oreo-truffles
As you know, I love simple and fun recipes. Today, I am going to teach how to make Mint Oreo Truffles. This was one of the first recipes I ever learned. It takes only a few minutes to make, but are delicious. They only require 3 ingredients, but the combinations are endless. In a few weeks, I am going to teach you how to the Oreo truffles into a fun Winter dessert that you and all your friends are going to love. I hope you enjoy this recipe for Mint Oreo Truffles and don’t forget to share this recipe with all your friends.. Let me know of what you think of this recipe on via twitter or instagram (@jacstjohn & #thevegetarianbaker)
Subscribe to my YouTube Channel Here:
- 1 Pack of Mint Oreos
- 8 oz Cream Cheese (Room Temp)
- 12 Ounces Mint Chocolate Chips
- Place oreos in food processor or blender until they become small crumbs.
- Mix with the room temperature cream cheese until well incorporated. Place in the fridge for 10-20 minutes to set.
- Once set, roll 1 oz balls and place on a parchment lined sheet tray. Place in the fridge for 15-20 minutes to set.
- Dip into melted chocolate and allow to set until enjoying.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.