Introduction: How to Make Warmys!!!!!!!!!
This is what you need to make a warmy:
1. 2 sheets of cloth that are the same size.
2. 2 to3 needles.(incase you break them)
3. Thread.(any color)
1. Take the two sheets and sew three sides together.
2. Pour the rice in the warmy.
3. Sew the rest of the warmy in.
4. Put the warmy in the microwave for 2 minutes.
5. When done flip the warmy over and put it for 2 mins.
1. Dont put in for longer than # 4 and 5.
2. On # 1 leave of the shorter sides open.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.