**Update: The article below is from our legacy Android app! Valarm is Industrial IoT. We'll help you, your teams, and your business with Industrial IoT applications using Valarm Tools Cloud.
Our ready-to-go kit packages are available at Shop.Valarm.net to help you get going with Industrial IoT and remote monitoring with sensors.
We recommend using GSM, WiFi, or ethernet connector devices / sensors hubs with any sensors since they're much more reliable than Androids for Industrial IoT applications like:
- Natural Resources
- Fleet Vehicles, Trucks, and Trailers carrying Industrial equipment like Pumps, Generators, Motors, Vacuums, and Tanks
- Oil & Gas
- Bridge Expansion Joints
- Hydraulics, Machinery, and Fluid Power
- Governments, Municipalities, Cities
- Water + Fluids
You can use Valarm Industrial IoT, telemetry and remote sensor monitoring solutions with any of the following connector devices:
Sensors and Industrial IoT sensor hardware are available at Shop.Valarm.net.
Have a look at Valarm's Industrial IoT Customer Stories page to see how remote monitoring is used in all industries.
Also take a gander on how Industrial IoT improves your business operations and decision-making with Web Dashboards for Remote Monitoring.
Please don't hesitate to contact us at Info@Valarm.netif you've got any questions.
• USB Sensors you would like to use: Meteo (temperature, humidity, barometric pressure), CO2,VOCs (volatile organic compounds), light, 4-20 mA, gases, PM 2.5, any other supported sensors
• Sensor pagoda (build your own)
• Solar panels (at least 10 Watts recommended but this varies based on how sunny your location is!)
• Solar charge controller (Adafruit)
• Voltage regulator (if your solar panel voltage is above 6 volts, this is needed to drop your voltage so you don’t fry your battery and electronics)
• Li-Ion 3.7V Battery Pack with PCB (3.7V, 15,600 mAh from Tenergy recommended)
• DC Boost Module / Step-Up Voltage Converter with 5V USB output
• Weather-proof cable glands (PG7)
• Weather-proof 4-conductor cable connector
• Weather-proof DC cable connector
• 2-conductor and 4-conductor cables cut to the length you need for sensor and solar panel placement
• Otterbox Dry Box
Please don't hesitate to contact us at Info@Valarm.net if you've got any questions.