So you wanna be a Pokemon crafter? Try out a cuddly Combee! Why not craft them all? This tutorial features an intermediate to hard level craft using felt.
Free Pattern: https://i.imgur.com/R3S73VV.png
Youtube (TrainerWhit): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPbfrRf0cBS2DITT7...
Instagram (Gamer_Whit): https://www.instagram.com/gamer_whit/
DeviantArt (Gamer_Whit): https://www.instagram.com/gamer_whit/
Combee is owned by Pokemon, not this instructable!
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Step 1: Gather Supplies
Follow along with the video or check pattern for supplies including felt, needle, thread, and scissors.
Step 2: Step 2: Start Sewing
- Start by felt stitching on the hexagon faces onto a dodecahedron (faces can be U shapes or solid pink smiles)
- Attach headpiece onto bottom for a female Combee (only 12.5% of all Combee are female)
- Attach antennae on the top two bees
- Wings will be inserted by clipping sides near top once one side of the perimeter has been sewn
- The back will have 2 yellow hexagons and 1 black hexagon (see references)
- A yellow circle is places for the bottom bee's spiracle (booty)
Step 3: Close Plush and Start Adventures!
The push is complete once the back is closed. Now you can go on photoshoots with your new Pokemon!
Participated in the
Fiber Arts Contest 2017