Like many other people, I have an issue with losing and bending my chargers. So, to combat this, I decided to stick a pin in it... Literally
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Materials
• Giant push pin (preferred) but normal size works also
• rubber band ( just one, I couldn't find just one, so I brought out my ball)
Step 2: Assembly
1. Take your rubber band and tie it around the bottom of the charging head (there are many ways to do this, but a simple knot much like you would do to your shoe will work also)
2. Stick the pin where you want it
3. Hang the charger on the pin