Alternate Way to get Booze on a Cruise: http://amzn.to/1iDcxVV (where I got my inspiration from).
Went on a Norwegian cruise on the Norwegian Breakaway and managed to sneak some booze on the cruise for our week long trip to the Bahamas. I watched tons of videos on how to sneak booze on a cruise that make it way too hard... packing it into Listerine bottles or other various methods that were no longer working.
While searching for way to get booze on the boat, I stumbled across the Rum Runner flasks that looked promising. I thought I could probably do the same thing, so I figured that I'd just put liquor into Seal-A-Meal bags and put it in shoes and pants to get it on board.
It worked perfectly. The only problem was that I didn't have a convenient pour spout, so I had to cut a corner off and pour it into a water bottle that we saved.
So, all you have to do is:
1. Get some Seal-A-Meal bags and cut a length of about 8" long.
2. Seal both of the open ends. There should be 2 factory sealed ends on the short sides, and two seal a meal ends on the long sides. Double seal them with about 1/4 inch between seals.
3. Cut off one of the factory sealed sides so you have a way to pour in the liquor.
4. Pour in the liquor and squeeze out as much air as you possibly can. Only fill the bags about 50% of the way full.. DO NOT FILL THEM TO CAPACITY.
5. Seal the top side with a double seal.
6. Sneak onto cruise inside of some dress shoes, pants pockets, etc.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.