I hope you enjoy! I will be showing how to bath your dog in just 10 steps.
Step 1: Step 1: Gather Materials
Gathering your materials is very important step because you don’t want to miss anything, such as a large towel, shampoo, blow dryer, a cup, doggie treats, and most important your dog.
Step 2: Step 2: Prepare the Bath
- Run the water first because you don’t want the water to be too hot are too cold.
- Also, you don’t need a lot of water depends on your dog's size.
Step 3: Step 3: Relaxe the Dog
- You want your dog to be calm and relax and not frighten.
- Sometimes having doggy treats will relax the dog more.
Step 4: Step 4: Soaking the Dog
- Once you have gotten your dog relax you may begin getting your cup full of water and pouring it on the dog.
- You want to avoid getting water and the dog ears.
Step 5: Step 5: Shampoo the Dog
- You’ll begin shampooing the dog by applying shampoo from the neck on down.
Step 6: Step 6: Rinse the Dog
- Once you have shampooed the dog you’ll begin rinsing the dog off to make sure you have gotten all the shampoo off the dog.
Step 7: Step 7: Removing Your Dog From the Bath
- Once you have gotten your dog from the bath.
- You will begin getting the Large towel because you don’t want excessive water dripping everywhere.
Step 8: Step 8: Begin to Blow Dry the Dog
- You don’t want your dog to be cold and shivering
- You would like your dog to still be comfortable for next bath time.
Step 9: Step 9: Begin Trimming
Once you have blown dry the dog you’ll begin the trimming process.
Step 10: Step 10: Brushing the Dog
- Once you have completed the steps above you’ll begin brushing the dog.