This video is very detailed and will walk you through each and every step. Let me know if you have any questions.
1. Design oven using Sketchup or similar program
2. Build foundation.
3. Dry stack concrete block, insert reinforcing and fill cells with concrete.
4. Build structural hearth out of reinforced concrete.
5. Insulate under oven with perlite concrete.
6. Build inner dome with fire brick.
7. Insulate oven and build outer dome.
8. Build flue and chimney.
9. Finish lower part of oven facade brick and build offset fire box.
10. Pour decorative concrete top and landing.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.